With the recently added conversion tracking, LinkedIn now allows its users to measure the number of leads, downloads, sign-ups, purchases or any other activity done with sponsored content or ads. Conversion tracking for marketers will measure campaign successes and boost ROI across the platform.
LinkedIn now has more than 450 million active users with a variety of professions, giving your profile a chance to be seen and be promoted globally. When the site launched this new feature, LinkedIn announced that the new conversion tracking can allow marketers to better understand their unique audience characteristics.
This tool can result in new customers, as well as an upsurge in brand engagement among global audiences and an increased ad conversion value for the business. The main advantage of this feature is its ability to analyze and record as you track the results of a campaign. The data of which promotional method suits your campaign can be easily scrutinized and documented.
This type of tracking, recording and optimizing campaign results assures better performance. The conversion tracker allows users to monitor the results of their sponsored campaigns and sponsored ads, to keep tabs on the potential audience’s response, and to view which visitors are driving more traffic.
• Conversions: The total frequency of users who took the desired action after clicking on your ad.
• Post-click conversions: The click rates on your ads which resulted in a conversion.
• View through conversions: The impression rates of your ads leading to a conversion.
• Conversion rates: The percentage of clicks that resulted in a conversion.
• Cost per conversion: The average spending amount on each individual conversion.
• Total conversion values: The total monetary value of every conversion.
• Return on ads spent: The percentage of revenue obtained for each amount spent.